Hey my fellow Mayberrian Friends,
  Well, we are remodeling my Mayberry room and I need some help.  I am
desperatly trying to get everything in there to be something or in someway
related to Mayberry.  I have a good start.  What I need is some way to itemize
the stuff.  I want something in the room to be on each episode, that means I
need 249 items.  Has anyone ever catagorized something like that?  I would love
any ideas.  My husband really thinks Im a NUT know.  Oh, well, keeps me off the
streets as my mother always told me.  Just any little tidbits of help would be
appreciated.
  Thanks, and I am so thankful to be a member here.  It's a lot of fun.
  Cheri
  The Mayberry Nut from Illinois

Cheri

southern Illinois most Mayberry NUT