Seems like I remember that he "puddled up" a little bit when Andy was trying to
get him to say Mr. McBeevee was just make believe. Don't remember if the tears
actually fell or not.

And on another note, saw in our Sunday paper where a lot of stuff not allowed
was found in a Pine Bluff, Arkansas jail during a shakedown the other day.
Barney would have been proud!
Ellen

Now I have another question:  Opie really cried in "Opie the Birdman".  Was
there any other episodes that he cried in?"

Good question!  I think he may have cried in a Medal for Opie when he didn't
win the race.  He has pouted a few times, but never actually cried.