In "The Great Filling Station Robbery" when Barney sets the camera to take a
picture of anyone entering the front door, isn't the string set to where it has
slack in it when the door is opened? I've watched this episode numerous times
and always try to figure how, when the door is opened to the inside, as it
does, that would make the camera "click." Anyone else notice that?
If you notice at the top of the door..there is a hook on the frame of the door
and a hook on the top of the door where the string is tied, this causes the
pulling effect on the camera trigger when the door is opened.

Neal