A few days ago we were talking about the few times that Opie cried.

In the early color episode where he  battled the other boy for the  job
delivering groceries at Mr. Doaks's store...he nearly cried when Andy
thought he had gotten fired for wanting to play baseball.  He puckered
up, but I don't think I saw a tear.

For the  person that wanted the pilot episode, look for Season 5 of Make
Room for Daddy on the internet.  I found the whole season for 5 or 6
bucks.  It was worth that to me to get that pilot.

That fella from Indiana that mentioned those TV stations that show
mainly  B&W...what Market/cable carrier are you in?

I feel for those who just have TVL.  I have said before that this is not
the place of TVL bashing, and I stand by that, but I'm sympathetic to
the venting.   In the Indy market WXIN, a local station,  carries our
favorite show at noon, and then I think at night some times.  Even
though I have all the DVD's there's just something therpetic about
turning it on when its broadcasting and know that some of you, and other
fans are watching it at the same time.

Paul made some good points about the value of it being on the air as
well.

The Untrained Voice
No Coffee, HS reunion or other trash for me THANK YOU,