Hey Mayberry Friends,
  I was watching TAGS about 2 weeks ago and saw something I dont remember ever
seeing.  Now, unfortunatly I cant remember the episode it was on, but Andy was
doing something with another and Barney (Don) was literally having to hold his
hand over his mouth to keep from laughing out loud.  I know Andy does that a
lot on the show, but I had never noticed Barn doing it.  Can anyone remember
seeing Barney trying to hold back from laughing?  I sat and laughed and laughed
myself at something new.  Just like Mayberry, it makes me laugh EVERY time I
watch it.  I know it makes us all feel really good too.
  Thanks for taking my question.
  Cheri,  The Mayberry Nut from southern Illinois

Cheri

southern Illinois most Mayberry NUT