We just returned from our trip out west so had not heard of the passing of
Earl Hagen, but in Dubois Wyoming we went into a drugstore and there behind the
 counter was a sign....Aun't Bee's Kitchen, and they also had the Mayberry
Trivia  game! We only saw the show a couple times while gone as most stations
out there  evidently don't carry it, or if they do not at a time we could
watch.
Now, I can  get caught up through the digest and other news as it comes
along!!
BTW....I donated all my cameras....well, 40 of them, to a charity, and they
were selling like hotcakes! I kept 10 so am not totally cameraless.
Welford the almost cameraless nuttt!!

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.