Good point, Paul. But actually the question that was posed was to name people
who *called* Andy "Andrew", so technically the business card wouldn't qualify.

That opens up another question though. Are there any instances where we see
Andy Taylor's name written as "Andrew" besides his business cards and the
yearbook entry in the Cutlass in "Class Reunion" episode #82?

Mr. Schwamp