My husband Steve and I just got home from our trip to Wisconsin and 2 days
at the "Taylor Home Inn".

If you haven't been there yet, you surely are missing something!!!  Dave and
Marsha Scheuermann have done such

A nice job------you can almost imagine Andy and Barney coming in the door,
or Opie down the steps!!

We stayed in Andy's room, and there is Bee's room and Opies room also to
choose from.  In the morning we were called to breakfast by Marsha, in her
"special" way, and had two days

Of breakfasts that were ummm-ummm good!!  Marsha (Aunt Bee) is an excellent
cook and such a gracious hostess!!!  She really

Made our stay an experience we won't forget!!  She is just what I imagine a
"Mayberrian" would be like!!  We met Dave briefly, (He's a funeral director,
who while we were there was quite busy),

And he was just as nice.   Oh, and I can't forget "Elly"!!  She'll just
steal your heart!!  (Won't tell you who she is---don't want to spoil the
fun)!!

Suffice it to say, we plan to go again!!

Thanks Marsha and Dave for coming up with your idea  and so much for the
wonderful time we had there!!

Oh and you can go into the family room and watch "TAGS" to your hearts
content!!

It's well worth the drive!!

Thanks again, Marsha and Dave!!

Kathy Hinkley