I happened upon a rerun of Magnum P.I. last nite.  Tom Selleck was talking to a
blonde woman.  I thought, "where have I seen her."  It took me a few minutes of
racking my brain and I finally came up with it.  She played the woman prisoner
in "Prisoner of Love".  The one that Andy almost fell for and almost kissed.  I
don't know her name.  This would have been sometime in the 1980's, but she
still looked practically the same as she did in TAGS.  I think Tom was smitten
with her, too.
"Me prisoner, you Sheriff?"
Brenda Bee Higgins
New Concord, OH