Okay, I really heard this on the radio this morning.  I didn't catch what state
it was but I did hear Polk Co.  Sheriff Grady Judd has ordered no more peanut
butter and jelly sandwiches to be served in his jail.  The inmates will now get
very thin lunchmeat instead.  He said he will be saving the county $161,000.00.
 He also said, if the inmates didn't like it,  then stay out of jail!
Incarceration.  You all know what that means, don't you?
Yeah, like when the doctor gives you a shot.
No, that's inarculation.
Brenda "Bee" Higgins
New Concord, OH