I am glad so many people responded to my questions! I didn't think people would
care. Well I have couple more questions for y'all.

Can you spot any mistakes in TAGS? (Continuity, moving objects, wrong clothes,
etc.)

What was the best moral message Andy ever taught Opie? (Only Opie, not Barney
or anyone else.)
My answer to this one is when Opie found $50 (alot even today) and then
realized that it wouldn't be fun to spend it because it wasn't rightfully his.