Now here is an interesting question for discussion.  Since all of the seasons
of Andy are out on DVD, which is your favorite season?  I know personally mine
would be the fourth season.  The fourth season had most of my favorites in it
including "Opie the Birdman", "Barney's Sidecar", "A Black Day For Mayberry",
"Up in Barney's Room", "My Fair Ernest T. Bass", and my personal all time
favorite "Citizen's Arrest".  I know every episode of Andy is a keeper, but
there are just some seasons that were better than others.

Orville Hendricks, Still selling butter and eggs.  Martha don't allow none of
that hanky panky.