I'm glad to hear there's some fans out there of the color seasons.
Remember, even though Barney was gone, it was still Mayberry after all.

Also, my favorite (funniest) line was from Goober Take A Car Apart.  When
Floyd has his back to the running engine in the courthouse, he's asked to
help identify the noise the engine is making.  Of course, his reply is, "I
heard it. I heard it.  It sounded like a sneeze!".  But posting the quote
here isn't as funny as seeing the excited expression on Floyd's face as he
thinks he's solved the mystery.

-Bob