i'm gonna have to jump on the peggy wandwagon as far as favorite girlfriends
go.  i'm not real crazy about the accent she used - didn't sound too authentic.
 but - my GOSH - she was pretty.  there's just something about those pretty
nurse-y types.  AND she could shoot!  what's NOT to love?

Hey Hal,
I guess your not from around here. (North Carolina mountains). We have lots of
girls who talk like Peggy,(maybe not as pretty), But I agree with you, Andy
should have latched on to her. She was special and she could cook.

Bob, Purlear, NC