Welford the Camera Nut,  I agree with your e-mail concerning the situation
comedy.  I always enjoyed seeing the same actors playing different roles, from
Allan Melvin to Doodles Weaver, it has made for great trivia questions.
However, and I'm sure I won't be the only one to point this out to you, Mrs.
Mendlebright was not also Big Maude.  Eleanora Poltice (Barney's voice teacher,
the teacher he had when he studied voice) was Big Maude, aka Ralph Henderson.
I hope everyone has fun at Mayberry Days, wish I could make it.

Sorry Welford, to be Glenn Ford'n it all over your e-mail,

Harry, Salem VA