It was probably the same horse in both roles.  There's also a horse named Dolly
in an episode of Gomer Pyle - USMC ("Goodbye Dolly"), and a horse in the Star
Trek episode "The City on the Edge of Forever" -- these also appear to be the
same horse.  In the Star Trek episode, she (he?) is pulling what looks like the
same Dogwood Dairy Farms wagon that was used on TAGS.  It's at the beginning of
the scene in which Dr. McCoy arrives in town.

Paul Mulik

>>>Hey other Mayberry Nuts--As I was watching TAGS the other day, I noticed
>>>something the same.? It seems to me that the white horse in the episode
>>>"Divorce, Mountain Style" is the same white horse who played Dolly.? Does
>>>anyone know if they are in fact the same horse??
Just Wondering---Have A mayberry kinda day!!!   Cheri---A True Mayberry Nut