Like Maud's feet falling asleep (I wonder what causes that?), my Digests are
still coming sporadically, out of order and much later than the kind folks
who are forwarding them to me get them.  I've conferred with my server and
they cannot find any problems so the robot our editor uses must be playing
jokes on us.  Maybe this is an early Halloween prank! In any case, I'm just
glad to get them.  Being part of the Mayberry family means a lot to me and I
thank all of you who keep me in the loop and entertained to boot! Much
obliged,
Aunt Bee of Orlando