Noise in Mayberry?  Hummmm,,,,

  How about the time Malcom Merriweather caused that accident on the main
street?

  Or the time the Darling's were hiding in the vacant store and could be heard
fiddlin' all over town?

  Or the time the State Police rolled into town with upteen squad cars?

  Or the time Gomer chased Barney around the street and yelling "Citizens
arrest!"?

  Or the time Barney accidentally caught a criminal and knocked & rolled him to
the ground?

  There's more that I just can't put my finger on right now, and I know that
they aren't REAL noisy

  situations but they still caused a ruckus in our quiet Mayberry...

  Brenda Jo

 "To pray is to expose the shores of the mind to the incoming tide of God" -
Ralph Sockman