Mayberry State of Mind>Harry Brewbaker>Tue, 18 Nov 2008 18:13:51 -0800>I tried
to go to the Tuesday night trivia chat on Mayberry State of Mind for >the first
time and got the Access Denied

I'm just as sorry as can be Harry about this mix up, We held our weekly Trivia
chat, I know because I hosted it
It lasted over 2 hours. I hope you'll try again, Our "Advanced Trivia" is next
Tuesday @ 9pm est, 8pm ct, 6pm pt............It's sure to be a lot of fun, Hope
to see you there,

http://amayberrystateofmind.com
Hey to you and yoursRick "Gomer" GandyWhere Air and water is always freeWhen in
Mayberry stop and say hey to Bert Miller at his Roadside Stand GoAMSOM