I happened to tape an Oprah show because she had a cast reunion of the
Mary Tyler Moore show

It was great to see Gavin McCleod.  He wasn't robbing a bank or playing
Andy in a Movie (Sheriff without a Gun) , but reprising his "Murray"
role on MTM.
I have to say that I loved the TAGS reunions that were done on their
own...not on a talk show.

Before you know it, in addition to the holidays beginning, there will be
17 Bowl games. (College Football)  Now if you don't have a favorite
team, don't worry, us Mayberry fans can focus on a couple of teams.

The first one is Boise State.  Now I know that Idaho is a lonnnng way
from North Carolina, but Boise State has a special connection with
Mayberry.  Do a little research on the Bronchos, and I think most will
figure out what it is.
They play in the Poinsettia Bowl on December  20 against TCU.

The other team is just as worthy, of having a Mayberry connection, but
they have a bunch more fans that Boise State.  This is a big school in
the state where Aunt Bee of Orlando lives, and where Barney once thought
about Andy visiting that Alligator (hint) farm.

So what is the special connections??  And what is the Other School??

The Untrained Voice