What I like are the camera angles they used on TAGS.  In the one show where the
two men are selling produce out on the highway, the camera points up at Andy,
making him look big and tall.  With Barney, the camera points down, making him
look weak and short.  I've noticed it in other shows, too, but especially that
one.
"This badge represents a whole lot of people that are a lot bigger than you."
Bee in New Concord, OH
(And please, someone, what is the meaning of "bread and butter" when going
around a tree?

Brenda J. Higgins