Taking time off work, I sometimes avoid this electronal marvel called
the computer because work news come in to the same place I enjoy reading
and writing to the Digest, but I just couldn't stay away from the Digest
for more than a couple days, so here I am enjoying it again, and boy am
I glad.

Thanks to all the poem writers, story sharer's Card Makers , etc.   I
have to add my thanks to Allan for both his Christmas Card and the last
two exciting podcasts on Two Chairs no-waiting!!  It was great hearing
from Kenneth (Otis) Junkin  and our Dear Miss Ellie, Elinor Donahue.
Before I saw Allan's Card I had just watched the Christmas Episode on
Christmas Eve (one of my favorite traditions).   I had lost/forgotten in
all the great memories of that episode, the sheer joy that Andy and
Barney shared over getting Christmas Cards.  It made getting Allan's
card that much more special.

Thanks all for your great posts.  I continued another great
tradition..my Darling person getting me good stuff from Weaver's for
Christmas.  I'm excited to watch my new Gomer Pyle DVDs and, my new
books on Don Knotts and Ron Howard.

Continued happy holidays to you and yours!!
I'm Very Grateful for all who participate in the little corner of the
world
The Untrained Voice