A BIG thanks for the one that posted (sorry...can't remember who that was right
now!!))about where Barney tore the the newspaper in the episode about the new
mayor!!!

I do a NEW version of the "Torn and Restored Newspaper" (I'm a part-time-pro
magician and that is my favorite magic effect!!!)....but tearing the newspaper
with the "grain" (the length of the paper) is the way to do it....plus...the
episode where Howard goes to the island also shows where a newspaper needs to
be torn with the "grain"...remember the guy (and Howard!!!) there tearing the
newspaper in lenghts there also!!!???

Anyway, I've come up with an all NEW version of the classic effect of the "Torn
and Restored Newspaper" (I tear it into 128 pieces!!!!!!...nobody else in magic
does it this way!!!!:) and when I make the video of HOW to do it...it'd be FUN
to have those two "newspare tears" from TAGS on the "how to" video!!!

OHHhh...IF anybody would like to see a YouTube link to me performing this
effect...please send me a private message and I'll send you a link to it!!!!!

THANKS!!!

"..always pays to look neat..."

Mr. Goss

Tom Baker