Now if you folks want a real miracle salve you must try Dr. Naylor's Udder Balm. My wife grew up on farm in northern Wisconsin and farmers would not be found without a can of Dr. Naylor's Udder Balm in the bathroom cabinet. I just checked our supply and we have two cans of it. It really is great stuff and we use it for chapped hands, minor cuts, sunburn, and many other things. We can only find it at our Farm & Fleet stores. Now I now this sounds "udderly" ridiculous but it sure works for us. This spring after the snow melts and the salt is removed from our streets I am going to try waxing my car with it. I was going to try it on crow's feet, but
I haven't been able to catch any crows to try it on.

Ken Anderson
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
kanderson8...@charter.net
www.mayberryreflections.com