Hi Stan,

I think I must have missed some prior postings about the Ron Howard special.  I
have Comcast cable service with "ON DEMAND".  I found the special aired on
TCM is available via ON DEMAND for free for the next 3 or 4 weeks.  It was in
the free movie section.  I watched the first hour of the ~90 minute special
last night.  It's a great overview of Ron's career, and wonderful to hear his
comments about his childhood roles and many of the nearly 20 movies he's
directed.  I highly recommend it if it's available on your Comcast service.

Dave Lambert