Surfing thru ebay, I saw a nice looking Mayberry Squad Car for sale. I do not
know the owner or anything about the car - just letting Digest members know
about it since the car looks to be in great shape. There are a good number of
WBMUTBB members, including Jan "Checkpoint Chickie" Newsome that can tell us
how much fun it is to drive one. I can say it is fun just to get to ride in one!

On that note, don't forget about coming to Graysville, AL on July 11th for the
Mayberry Squad Car Nationals. It's a fun time all around!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Fairlane-Policec-Car-1961-Ford-Police-car-Andy-Griffith-Mayberry-low-mileage_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6230QQihZ019QQitemZ290292154272QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Jeff