Hello Fellow Mayberrians,
We just got our power back on this morning, as we were in the area of the
country that suffered the ice storm.  We were in the dark (and without
heat...an all electric house is great until the power goes out) for 5 days.
 It sure is nice to be able to read the Mayberry digest again.  We camped
out in our living room with our version of dogs, dogs, dogs and hunkered
down to wait it out.  Opie would have loved it, it was adventure sleeping.
 Glad to be back in the land of electricity.  Hoping our neighbors to the
north, still without power, get it back soon.

Lots of luck to you and yours,
Vicki Pillow