Thought I was muse about something just to get the subject off all the aches
and pains in Mayberry.
Have you ever noticed you hardly ever see Andy taking out his wallet?  Once
when Jubal Foster's barn burned down he took out his checkbook, but I do not
recall ever seeing him taking out his wallet.  Back in the 60's I saw my father
take his wallet out a lot because that decade was mostly a cash decade.  Not
too many credit cards.
Specifically, I do not recall Andy ever giving Aunt Bea any money for household
expenses.  I wonder if Aunt Bea was on Andy's checking account?

Orville Hendricks - Selling butter and eggs.  We are an all cash business.
None of that "my mother will pay you the next time she is in town" like Floyd
allows.