While I was watching "Mayberry Goes Bankrupt" on TVLand last night I noticed
something.  In the final scene, a convertable pulls up to Frank Meyer's house
while all the Mayberry men are standing outside.  In the convertable are a
husband and wife who are passing through Mayberry.  The IMDB credits list Hal
Torey as the man who is not named.  I had a couple of good looks at the wife.
Even though she is wearing a head scarf, I could swear that the wife is "Nice
Dress Nelly".  Could some of you trained observers check your DVD'S and see if
you think the wife is Nelly or not.

Orville Hendricks - I sell large white eggs and I try not to crack them.  But
you know when you go from farm to farm all the time something like that is
bound to happen.