Hey Allen,  I think you do a fine job keeping our corner of Mayberry a pleasant
place to visit!  Keep up the good work, we appreciate what you do for us.  And
afterall, there two rules here, 1)  No Writing on the Walls and 2) Obey all
rules!  If everyone would follow those rules, there would be no problems.
Thank you Allen for weeding out the negatives, we have enough of that in the
real world.

J/jlt from A Mayberry State of Mind

http://amayberrystateofmind.com

When visiting Mayberry, don't forget to stop at  Bert Miller's Roadside Stand .
 No pushy salesman, no ringing doorbells. Just high quality merchandise.