What was Andy possibly thinking?! Two dozen discounted glass jars with
scratched lids for Aunt Bee's birthday?!! A great gift to be sure, but the
wrong person to give it to.  Same with me. My gal pal works at Mt Pilot
Industrial Nut an' Bolt and is always bringing back samples, and I thought a
dozen jars would be just right for her special day.

The fact that she Jenny Boone'd me across my pate with a dinner plate told me I
thought wrong.  Next time I'll stick with the gift every woman loves to
receive: Miracle Salve.