Hey Harry Its all in fun. We love Mayberry so much that we want it to be a real
world sometimes.

Speaking of bad attitudes , yesterday my station aired the episode where Aunt
Bee went off the deep end cuz Mr (Bilzby) had to move because the county was
putting a highway through his property. She was reacting on pity for the old
man and its understood; but o how all the women ( yes it was all women )
joined in with a vengenance to take up for this old man. ( why was it all women
now that I think about it?)

Now I havent forgotten about how all the men went off the deep end when Elly
ran for office.  How about all the men who gave the fellow who was supposed to
be a JINX the cold shoulder? Yeh often groups of people in Mayberry do things
that are not reflective of the way we think Mayberry residents should be, but
maybe its a reminder that Mayberryians are people just like us.

Holland