Speaking of the "Airport" films, George Kennedy (who appeared in TAGS' 'The
Big House' (5/6/1963)), appeared in all of them as "Joe Patrone." He even
appeared in an airplane hostage scene in 'Delta Force' (1986). The  "Airport"
genre of films started out all right in 1970 with 'Airport', but  fizzled out
by
'Concorde:Airport 1979.' The latter was almost a comedy, with,  among other
scenes, Avery Schreiber (Jack Burns' comedy partner from the  1960s) visiting
the cockpit.

I would hate to be on his flight! Just kidding, I'd probably have a  nice
conversation with him.

Brian Rodahaver
One Of Maryland's Biggest TAGS Fans!!!