I normally don't watch the Rachel Ray Show but one of my modern day heroes,
Bill O'Reilly, was on there today. Many people don't like him and I know he
wouldn't fit in in Mayberry but as he likes to say, he watches out for the
folks, and I like that! Anyway, Rachel told a story about something stupid that
a police officer had done and Bill referred to him as Barney Fife. Now that's
not watching out for the Mayberry folks!   RMJ