Hey Ken you're right, I didn't think about all those other magic tricks
going on.
Every time I see Jim Linsey playing that guitar I ask my husband "how does
he get those electric guitar sounds out that acoustic guitar???" curious,
curious, curious.

 I must not be too much of a trained noticer, I've never noticed that
Floyd's glasses don't have lenses. Can't wait to watch for that one!!!

Danna - you may have never noticed Thelma Lou's magic trick before but I'd
say you can call yourself a trained noticer seeing that you noticed that
band-aid on Opie.  That's another one I've never noticed.

Those helped me to remember some more:

In "The New Housekeeper" Andy picks up that hard-boiled egg that Opie had
cooking for 45 minutes.

The Taylor house does have those doors and porches that either disappear or
move.

Jen