This past Thursday I watched on the local PBS channel "Live from Lincoln
Center New York City Ballet's 'Romeo and Juliet' ".

Didn't get to see the whole ballet my PBS station went out on my T.V.

The whole time I was watching the ballet I kept hearing Andy in my head
telling the story to Opie and Aunt Bee.

Saturday I watched 'A Feud is a Feud', just love the Mr. Carter and Mr.
Wakefield.

I finally got to watch a movie I received for Christmas this past
weekend.

The movie was James Cagney and Bette Davis in 'The Bride came C.O.D.'
very funny movie.  I loved it when Bette Davis fell on a catus and

James Cagney had to pull the thorns out.

Now here is the stretch in TAGS sightings. The following people were in
'The Bride came C.O.D.'

Pop Tolliver was played by Harry Davenport, the whole time I was
watching the movie his voice was so familiar and I finally realized he
played

Dr. Meade from 'Gone with the Wind' (filmed on 40 acres lot).

Sheriff McGee was played by William Frawley, Fred Mertz from 'I Love
Lucy', TAGS filmed at DESILU studios.

Peewee Defoe was played by George Tobias,  Abner Kravitz from
'Bewitched', Bernard Fox was on 'Bewitched' and TAGS.

Margaret
Floyd: 'I'm going to Nashville.'
(Margaret: I already live in Nashville.)