Well, I did watch the three episodes that several of you referenced in Sunday's digest as having characters in bare feet and thought I should do a follow-up report on them.
"Andy's Rich Girlfriend" did show Andy, Peggy, Barney, and Thelma Lou wading in the lake, and all were barefoot. In "Aunt Bee, the Warden," where Otis climbs out the window holding his shoes, he is actually wearing socks, so no bare feet in that episode. "Hot Rod Otis" is the episode where Andy tells the story to Otis in his cell. However, his feet are not shown, so we don't know if he was actually barefoot or if he was still in his socks. Now, weren't you just dying to learn those trivial trivialities? If anyone else has any bona fide bare feet sightings, I'd be interested in knowing. (And the fact that I am interested in such information tells you how far gone I am as a TAGS fan!) Thelma Lou (Janet) _______________________________________________ WBMUTBB mailing list [email protected] http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/

