Another member of the digest asked about a short rotund man? I've been
wondering who he is? Is he the same man who in a black and white episode
that about jumps out of his skin when someone either honks at him or
tells him to move?

I think the episode is 'Barney's Sidecar',  this is where Barney honks
the horn and the man jumps.  Who is this man?

On the digest we have been wondering who Mr. Schwump or Schwamp is and
Nice Dress Nellie, so let's try and find out who this man is.  He
usually wears a hat, white with black band, pants almost up to his
armpits and white shirt.

 

 

Margaret

Floyd: 'I'm going to Nashville.' 

(Margaret: I already live in Nashville.)


______________________________________________________________________

For information pertaining to Willis' email confidentiality and monitoring 
policy, usage restrictions, or for specific company registration and regulatory 
status information, please visit http://www.willis.com/email_trailer.aspx

We are now able to offer our clients an encrypted email capability for secure 
communication purposes. If you wish to take advantage of this service or learn 
more about it, please let me know or contact your Client Advocate for full 
details.
______________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/

Reply via email to