Hello All,

So far I have tracked down, Opie, one of the T-Men (Rance Howard), Hubcaps
Lesch, Sharon DeSpain, Peggy McMillan, Brisco Darling, Jess Morgan and Bob
Rogers.........they are all in Virginia and somewhere near Walton's
Mountain. Opie gets very sick (that one makes me cry) and one of the T-Men
is his doctor,  Hubcaps Lesch is hiding out with Zeb Walton pretending to be
"Grandma" a church-going Baptist!  Peggy McMillan is running a boarding
house in Norfolk, Jess Morgan is a junkman, Sharon DeSpain is widowed and
has a very testy blind daughter, Brisco is speaking "fancy" and disguising
himself as a cousin of the Baldwin Sisters, who are actually in disquise as
well (Mrs. Parnell Rigsby and Mrs. Jess Morgan).  Bob Rogers has given up
deputying but claims he is a New York city fellow who has dragged his family
to Walton's Mountain to run from his troubles...........whewwwwwwwww!  Who'd
thunk it?!?  All I need now is a hot trail on Mr. Schwamp!

Mari Ellen
Resident Northern Person