>>>I know one of the great Mayberry minds out there can answer this. In
the episode "Andy's rich girlfriend" At the end of the episode Andy is
seen driving up to the lake. He gets out to skip rocks on the water.
Then he hears Peggy on the other side of the bush. Here is my question,
how did Peggy get there? Her new Thunderbird is no where in sight and I
know it was to far to walk. Hope y'all can help.<<<

Maybe Don happened to be in town and dropped Peggy off at the lake, then went
back into town to pick up some sandwiches.

Thelma Lou
(Janet)

"Wouldn't you know his name would have to be Don!"