I see that TV land has eliminated "The Andy Griffith Show" from their
lineup.

Sad to see they've replaced it with shows with totally different values
that, in my opinion, contribute to a whole different

Way the kids of that genre behave today.  I have stopped watching TV land
since they have mostly gotten rid of most of the old shows and

Added negative rated movies and reality shows more for adults.

I have noticed however, that Hallmark channel has the " I Love Lucy" show
on, and from what I've seen, they don't eliminate scenes.  They continue
from

where they left off at the commercial, so you get to view the whole episode.
Maybe we should all start writing to Hallmark channel and ask them to start
running

"The Andy Griffith Show" !!    You think???

Kathy in Ohio