I'm in the process of watching M-Squad, starring Lee Marvin. This late 50's
black and white police drama series is situated in Chicago. Hard hitting and
gritty, plenty of bullets and fists flying, and when characters in TV smoked
all the time. The episode, "The Trap", has a young Betty Lynn in it! Super
cool!! She played the manager of a laundromat and showed off some considerable
acting chops in her scenes. I didn't realize that Lynn was so versatile. In
this M-Squad episode, Lynn is much more than just eye-candy.  A must see for
all Thelma Lou fans! (M-Squad is a great series. Massive amounts of character
actors and others just starting out in the business. Saw a young Burt Reynolds
and a real young Tom Laughlin (Billy Jack) both together in an ep titled The
Teacher)  Hoping to find Mr Schwump somewhere in this series.  !!!Lee Marvin is
mega awesome as Detective-Lieutenant Frank Ballinger!!!