Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 00:00:51 -0400
From: susan dougherty <vinmanand...@msn.com>
Subject: tags on tv
To: <wbmutbb@wbmutbb.com>

 I wouldn't bother writing tvland about our beloved tags show it's seems clear
to me they just don't care about what their viewers want to see. So I think we
could start a letter writing campaign to The Hallmark Channel to get our tags
on their station after all they picked up I Love Lucy when tvland dropped it
maybe we could get tags on Hallmark. They seem to really care about family
value shows. SUSAN W.V. BIGGEST FAN