Hello. I have been lurking here for a little over a month, and I would like to hear from any of you with TAGS photo (still or digital) collections who might be interested in trading for images from a large collection I just obtained about a week ago. I also would like to "advertise," if this is acceptable, a CD I have put together with a set of TAGS images from this collection. If any of you are "40 Acres" fanatics like myself, I also have a CD available with 49 scans (from the negatives) of photos shot of the backlot's facades on November 13, 1961 during filming of "The Manicurist." Even if you have no interest in buying or trading, please have a look at some of these rare images. I will be updating this page frequently, including adding more clickable links to web resolution versions:

http://www.retroweb.com/retroweb_archives.html

Thank you!

Kipp Teague
Lynchburg, Virginia