I guess I live closer to Mayberry than I ever realized. Last week an 86 year
old lady was caught shoplifting for the 61st time. They didn't say if she had a
Bible with her or not. Now some old man has been throwing rocks at cars because
their going to fast on his street. He's believed to have damaged at least 40
cars. No report whether or not he lives in a school zone. Local officials have
discovered at least 13 bats in a local cave. They are warning people to stay
away because the bats might be rabid. I wouldn't go near the cave anyway
because I heard they can get tangled in your hair and you'll go crazy.

vic

It's been reported that 40% of all married women have thrown a shoe at their
husband at least once