I stopped and filled up my car with gas today and I found a penny on the ground. I have $400 so I am looking for a partner to go into the Chinese Restaurant business with me. Any takers? I figure for $400 I can buy some Chinese lanterns, wall hangings, and some of those crazy little spoons. We could serve Lin Chee Chee. Oops, guess I left out one Chee.

The ad for Diced Ice Cream showed a picture of a person opening the square ice cream and putting the big cube of ice cream in a dish. So guess it wasn't eaten exactly like a Klondike Bar. I was thinking of those too when I first saw the ad. The Diced Cream was actually a square cube in shape.

Ken Anderson
2906 May Street
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
715-839-8470