I tell you the truth, this will be my final request for a picture - I think.  I
am doing the final touches on my PowerPoint Presentation and I would love to
have a nice photo shot of Mayberry's Main Street.  I can only find photo's
showing one or two buildings.  I could live with these but sure would like
something that might show more buildings.  If anyone has a photo like this and
would be willing to share it with me, I would certainly be grateful.

In my bio for an upcoming presentation at a State Teacher's Convention they
used the line, "Come and find out how a retired teacher of 36 years uses the
Andy Griffith Show as a therapeutic way to get rid of stress."  I laughed so
loud when I read that line.  Too bad they didn't spell it "therapetic".

Ken Anderson
2906 May Street
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
715-839-8470