I'm sorry to hear about good ol' Clarence Earp's passing.  That is one of
the best color episodes, in my opinion.  I crack up hearing Floyd's glowing
description of the tough, square jawed ancestor of Wyatt; then seeing
bespeckled Clarence proudly riding along.  The ending when he and his
manager are talking about their lives together, and how he became Clarence
Earp, is so touching and expertly played out.  Just as a tear is forming in
your eye over Clarence losing his legacy, then he suddenly becomes a
Dempsey!

Well, Earp or Dempsey, he was still impressive!

Kim - Wylie