Phil. 4:13  I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me.

dear wbmutbb newsletter,

i was watching Nancy Grace this evening and a man found a little 2 yr. old girl
walking in the middle of the road in Mt. Airy, and they tracked down where she
lives and the grandparents just came in and the police asked where they thought
her mother was and they said at the local bar.  Then Nancy Grace said that the
mother pulled up in a car, drunk, and was arrested.  then Nancy said: the
mother of the toddler was at the local bar, getting a snoot full.  Mt. Airy,
snoot full.  that poor baby.  the father lived over in a neighboring county,
started with an M, came and got her.

Sand Mt. Misssez WhyLee  lol Mrs. Wiley how Ernest T. Bass pronounces it.