>>>There's been some posting of Mayberrians on in the Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C.
>>>series. I must confess I was a Gomer from the outset of the series.
You can see these Mayberrians in various episodes. I have 90 on VHS but haven't
gotten the CDs yet.
...Jackie Joseph--------Romona Wiley--------PX clerk

You're thinking of two different characters, both named Ramona.  Jackie Joseph
played Ramona Ankrum in "My Fair Ernest T. Bass;" Ramona Wiley Bektoris was in
"Class Reunion," played by Virginia Eiler.  It's easy to get them confused
because in the former episode, Ramona Ankrum attended a party hosted by Mrs.
Wiley.

Jackie actually did 4 episodes of Gomer, playing different bit parts in each.

Paul Mulik